Subject: FW: 11233 Keibu-Allikpea tee
From: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 09:39:54 +0300

Tere

Edastan.

Parimate soovidega

Elliko Kõiv

Tehnovõrkude koordinaator

Planeerimise osakond

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Tel: 57 848 581

E-post:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn / Transpordiamet

From: Tamme Hardi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2024 11:07 AM
To: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Subject: 11233 Keibu-Allikpea tee

Tere Elliko

Edastan kooskõlastamiseks Mosi-Rehe kinnistu elektriliitumise projekti.
Üks väiketöö- tee alt kinnisel meetodil läbiminek, 11233 Keibu-Allikpea
tee 1.783 kilomeetril.

Võimalusel palun kooskõlastada.

Päikest!

Lugupidamisega

Hardi Tamme

Projektijuht

Põhja piirkond

Mobiil: +372 5174402

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Address: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

Empower on nüüd Enersense.

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.